The Italian, Roman style uses decorative moldings in villas and palaces. Thanks to new materials today we can use decorative moldings and even install them easily. Decorative moldings are elegant and delimit spaces without overloading.
For those who are wondering what are Decorative Plaster Mouldings? We can say it is a molding that will place on a ledge and is distinguished by its decoration. If you want to change the decor of the living room or bedroom, change the paint, put crown molding or blank wall or other soft colors, put blinds or panel blinds can give you a lot of for less money. Ceiling Roses, Plaster Coving, Painting and installing moldings and blinds can do it yourself, so you save money.
Materials decorative moldings
- The gypsum or plaster has been the most used, there are many models, but are more delicate to use and require professional installation.
- The polystyrene expanded high density plaster moldings mimic but are light and easy to install then be painted with water based paint. That can install DIY because they require no special complication. The moldings are used with special glue for polystyrene you find in any supermarket.
- Rustic moldings, ethnic bedroom moldings different wood finishes provide an elegant look. There is a special machine for cutting decorative moldings, this way you can link each section to the other section and paste with the right glue without much notice joints.
- Ceiling moldings.
- Wall moldings.
- Ceiling moldings, cornices
- Ceiling or wall friezes
- Ceiling Medallions (ornamental lamps)
- Decorations for ceiling corners
- Ceiling Domes
- Wall friezes and wall frames.
- Divide rooms moldings to frame doors, gates or windows
- Pilasters, capitals ornament attached to the wall.
CorniceDesigns.co.uk is a company that is constantly developing and introducing new products, always with the premise of achieving the right balance between tasteful materials, quality and practical installation. This company always offers the way to the application of lighter materials without sacrificing quality. This site is designed to provide detailed information about products, especially to improve streamlining and communication with customers. Visit CorniceDesigns.co.uk or call at 01709 431446 or 07957 442001 for more details.